I`m sorry to say confused of the article.I don`t what does the writer want to tell us with those words.He just
listed some things about his sister.And I don`t what is the purpose of this part of the article .
What does the writer want to tell us?There is no contact with the former part of article.Is there something I can`t find yet?Why does the writer write the part of the movie?Maybe his sister changed a lot and became successful,so there are somebody want to make a movie
for her.But what does the writer want to show?As for the part of coffee,there is also a parrot that can imitate.I wonder if the writer want
to tell us we should not imitate,we should have our own way.Or just show what did the writer say
and do at that time.
1 Fan--swing/wave
2 Occasional--sometimes,not really often
3 Disturb--trouble somebody
4 Beak--the mouth of birds
5 Sympathize--understand/when somebody suffer unfortunately,we may sympathize them
6 Scrap--small chips
7 Casual--not official
8 Swear--promise
9 Repeat--say the same words or do the same things again
10 Sensibility--felling
11 Growl--say some thing in a low and angry voice
12 Imitate--copy/do the same thing as others
13 Mock--laugh at others
14 Impression--what does other people like in your memory
15 Repeat--say the same words or do the same things again
16 Imitate--copy/do the same thing as others
17 Ginger--the light color between red and yellow
18 Loyal--faithful
19 Favor/favoring--agree
20 Equation--calculation
21 Volunteer (noun or verb) /voluntary (adjective)--do something for no pay actively
22 Delusion--think something that can`t be achieved
23 Errand--task
24 Responsible--in control of
25 remind--help someone memorize
没有评论:
发表评论