2014年8月17日星期日

I review Mercer’s blog.



1.I review Mercers blog.
2. 9 The article written by Mercer engage the material.
3. 8 Mercer did a good job.But I think what Mercer thought is different from mine.I think Lisa 
and David are really different people,so they never repeat each other.
4. 10 Yes,there is no Chinese.
5. 7 Mercers English is OK,but is not too great.There are some grammar mistakes.For example,in 
this sentence,I see some emotion hide in the words.I think hide should be changed into hidden,and 
 inshould be changed into under.
6. 8 No,I think it doesnt matter if writers name is not display.But because his name is not 
display,I cant give him 10 points.
7. 5 Im so sad to see that Mercer hasnt designed his blog.And there is no good title and labels 
in his blog.But its really easy to use his blog,it is the most important.And Im so sad to say I 
dont have good title,neither. :-(
8. 8 Mercer take the stance of David,I think.And he may have simply told us what the material is,
Im not really sure.He didnt make a claim,but its OK for him to tell us the material already. 
9. 10 Yes,everyone can comment.
10. 3 I must say no.Mercer hasnt designed his blog.
 Total points: 78/100
Final Comments:What Mercer think is great,and it engage the material.But I think Mercer should 
spend time designing his blog.There are also some grammar mistakes that should be improved.

没有评论:

发表评论