2014年8月12日星期二

#5

Ailment--the illness that is not very serious
Sear/seared--the things that is dry by the fire,sun and so on
Errand--task
Errant--don`t go on a right way
eerie /Eerily--strange/frightening
confine/confining--limit
quintessential--something that is perfect
pans/pan (verb)--the way to find gold
 
 
In this part of the article,the writer and his sister went to watch a movie.But they arrived in a wrong theater and watched a movie which showed a older sister and a younger errant brother.And that boy is just like Lisa,so Lisa impressed a lot.They even saw the similiar people in the real life.Lisa felt very sorry for what she had done  in the past,so she want others to forgive her.
I like watching movies and often get some emotional resonance from the movies.I may think if the story can take place in the life and if I have experienced the story when I watch a movie.Just like the movie "So Young",it introduce the life of some collegers,the love,the friendship and so on.The people change a lot with the time go by,but some of feeling will never change. This story is so real that I often thought about myself.Some people,like me may wonder if I will suffer it?What should I do at that time?Will…? Some others who had experienced it were moved and remember the day they get along with there classmates.
 
 
 
  

没有评论:

发表评论